1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via ontuni)
do you ever get your period and just think about your recent behavior like wow that explains a lot
THERE IS ACTUALLY NOT A BETTER FEELING THEN TO HAVE A BESTFRIEND WHO ALSO THINKS OF U AS THEIR BESTFRIEND
Everyday I’m like “today imma get my shit together” and by the end of the day I’m like “tomorrow is the day for real”
want this dog
Cheating is NOT a mistake.
If you’re truly in love with someone, you will not be able to kiss someone else without tasting your loved ones tears stain your lips. You will not be able to take your clothes off for someone else without feeling like a field ripped bare to its soil. Cheating is a choice, its a choice you made because you obviously didn’t give a single fuck about your relationship.
I could never